Saturday, February 5, 2011

A bit about myself.....

The past few months there have been numerous customers/followers that have asked me to share some info on myself.  So, here it is...

Name: Veronica Perrin

How many etsy shops do you have? I have 4 shops, listed below

Who works for/runs the above shops? Just me

Do you work outside the home? Yes, I have 2 part time jobs (while my kiddos are at school)

How many years have you been sewing?  My mother and grandmother taught me when I was little, but I really did not get into  it until I had my own kiddos to sew for.  I can remember quilting when I was 7 or 8 years old, I am sure I was rolling the thread back & forth on the quilt more than I was quilting though.

How long have you been crafting? I think I have been crafting since I was first walking!  I can remember spilling paints on my Grandmothers rug and painting the side of the house with devil's paint brush when I was 4 or 5 years old.  Growing up I was very creative, making things with straws, wood, flowers, etc.  I have a love of all crafts & have a deep appreciation of the time and love that goes into handmade.


Favorite Fabric: Oh, that is a loaded question!  I have a love for all fabrics.  My fave to sew with is cotton woven (Quilters Cotton), but I would love to curl up into a bolt of Bamboo Velour.  So soft & yummy!



Do you sell locally?  I do sell a bit locally, but most of my sales are online.  I do some Christmas Craft shows where I sell Fleece Hats, Mittens, Scarves, Socks and numerous other small items.

Favorite Color: I can't decide between brown & purple, I love them both.

Favorite TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy, No Ordinary Family, Wizards of Waverly Place (yep, I watch it even when my kids are not here), House, Survivor

What is your pet peeve? Oh, don't get me started..... The worst one is kitchen cupboard doors being left open.  Believe me I could go on, but I won't ;o)


What is you favorite food? Chocolate, I know it's not a 'food' but I could totally eat it for one! 

Enough about me.... How about my readers/followers?  Tell me about yourself!

2 comments:

  1. I'm following from the EtsyMom Team forum, follow back at www.cobbled-stone.blogspot.com :)

    ~Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to read about you!
    I am following via the EtsyMom team forum as well.
    Best!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete