Friday, April 2, 2010

Intro..

As many of you may know this is the first blog I have even done, so please bear with me. To start off I think I will just link you to my 2 etsy shops... Moms Crafts 4 U and Boutique Little People these shops are filled with amazing products specifically with the everyday family in mind.

Moms Crafts 4 U has many useful products for a mothers everyday use such as; Check Book Covers, Cloth Mama Pads, DS Cases, Fleece Socks, Wallets/Purses/Totes, and Wipes / Cloth Tissues!

Boutique Little People is inspired by my darling daughter... all of these items have a touch of her. From designing, creating, all details that are centered around her & what she loves. There you will find; Baby Items, Childrens Clothing, Winter Hats, Mitts & Armwarmers, Comfy Panties/Undies, reusable snack bags and misc other handcrafted items.



I also do custom made items, just send me an email at momscrafts4u@hotmail.com and I can help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment